Feather M13 - Boot ROM Guide
Feather M13 uses the latest solid-state drive tech: NVMe. In order to detect these drives, you'll need to have an updated boot ROM version. Since that's not a very well-known firmware, we've made this handy dandy guide on how to check your boot ROM version. As always, if you have any questions with this let us know and we'll be happy to help
1. Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select "About this Mac"
3. On the "Overview" tab, select "System Report".
4. Select the Hardware section to view the Model Identifier, Boot ROM version, and SMC version numbers.
5. Compare your boot ROM version to the chart below. Your boot ROM version needs to be equal or great than the required Boot ROM ver.
Note: If your boot ROM version looks something like this: 184.108.40.206.0, then you have the necessary firmware.
(6. If your boot ROM version is out of date, check our Support page for instructions on how to update it.)