Fall Operations Intern
Fledging is on a mission to provide premium electronics for everyone, starting with storage products. Our products have served thousands of customers in over 90 countries across 6 continents. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the best path to achieve our mission. We are based in Birmingham, AL and are always looking for hard-working people to add to our team! Learn more at www.fledging.net. Take flight!
What sets our operations team at Fledging apart? With thousands of customers that we serve from across the world with our products and unmatched customer service, you will be able to learn all of the details about a high-growth startup’s inner operations. We are looking for individuals who excel under pressure, show strong communication skills, and are able to multitask.
JUMPSTART YOUR CAREER:
- Complete our onboarding program to get introduced to what it’s like to work at a startup
- Build relationships with a hard-working startup team passionate about hardware and helping you achieve your personal and professional goals
- Complete ecommerce training to get a primer on how to sell a physical product on eBay, Amazon, and other ecommerce channels
- Help manage our day-to-day operations selling products across multiple online and offline channels
- Learn how a hardware product is ideated, manufactured, sold, packaged, and shipped
- Identify areas for process optimization and work to see your ideas through
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started. Fledging is only offering internship opportunities to junior/senior students and above at this time.
Initial compensation will be at $8 an hour, plus performance-based incentives and bonus, with a minimum of 15-20 hours a week. Ability to work some weekends and overtime is a plus. Fledging is always looking to transition hard-working hires to a full time position.
*** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***