Fall Software Developer Intern
Fledging is on a mission to provide premium electronics for everyone, starting with storage products. Our products have served thousands of customers in over 90 countries across 6 continents. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the best path to achieve our mission. We are based in Birmingham, AL and are always looking for hard-working people to add to our team! Learn more at www.fledging.net. Take flight!
Get the opportunity to work directly with our Chief Operating Officer and put your programming skills to use on real-world problems. You will be able to learn more about system development, data structures, algorithms, analytics, and ecommerce, all while having a tangible impact on a local startup team. We are looking for individuals who excel under pressure, show strong communication skills, and are able to multitask.
JUMPSTART YOUR CAREER:
- Complete our onboarding program to get introduced to what it’s like to work at a startup
- Build relationships with a hard-working startup team passionate about hardware and helping you achieve your personal and professional goals
- Complete ecommerce and operations training to learn about how to sell a physical product on eBay and Amazon, and the day-to-day operations that make selling on those platforms possible
- Work alongside our Chief Operating Officer on software projects to help optimize and automate our processes and workflow
- Experience with Python and NodeJS is preferred
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started. Fledging is offering internship opportunities to junior/senior students and above at this time.
Initial compensation will be at $8 an hour, plus performance-based incentives and bonus, with a minimum of 15-20 hours a week. Ability to work some weekends and overtime is a plus. Fledging is always looking to transition hard-working hires to a full time position.
*** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***