Online Sales Associate - E-Commerce
Birmingham, AL - Full-Time
Fledging is on a mission to provide premium electronics for everyone, starting with storage products. Our products have served 4,000+ customers in over 80 countries across 6 continents. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the best path to achieve our mission. We are based in Birmingham, AL and are always looking for hard-working people to add to our team! Learn more at www.fledging.net. Take flight!
As one of our Online Sales Associates, you will work directly with our online sales team to reach our revenue goals on our ecommerce platforms. This team as a whole is pivotal as they have a significant impact on Fledging’s overall revenue. You will be essential in helping us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals and ultimately bring us closer to our vision of making Fledging the the leader in providing premium electronics for everyone.
What sets our online sales team at Fledging apart? We are focused on creating best-in-class electronics that are affordable and accessible to everyone. We focus on messaging this to our thousands of customers across the world and provide them with unmatched customer service. We value growing our employees and make it clear how to get to the next step in your career at Fledging. Not only do you have a passionate team behind you, but a strong list of innovative products that have already been sold to thousands of customers. We’re charged with maximizing the reach of Fledging on a global scale and our goal is to do so while turning our customers into our number one fans.
The online sales team consists of experienced professionals who have helped us grow our ecommerce storefronts since our launch in 2017. They are collaborative and team oriented. We make sure to cheer each other on our successes and push each other to learn and improve each day.
- 1-2 years experience in operations at a company selling physical products OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments
- Attention to detail and focus on process optimization
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate closely with teammates across Fledging
- Comfortable with communicating directly with customers through messaging systems, email, and over the phone
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is a plus
WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW WEEKS:
- Complete our startup on-boarding program
- You’ll learn about all aspects of the business alongside our cross-functional team
- You will meet your team mentor who you will shadow under and learn from so you can get situated into your new role
- Get coffee/tea with everyone on the team so you can learn more about everyone personally and professionally
- Complete training to learn how to access and use all internal tools, including Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox, Trello, and other role-specific tools
- Begin getting comfortable managing our e-commerce storefronts
WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW MONTHS YOU’LL:
- Own your numbers - hit your goals on sales and growth metrics
- Focus on our customer relationships by responding quickly to feedback
- Collaborate with the online sales team to make sure we hit our customer support, processing, and shipping goals
- Communicate progress and needs to your team lead
- Comfortably manage day-to-day operations and processes
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU’LL:
- Discover new opportunities to optimize our listings and increase our sales efforts
- Proactively identify upcoming trends on e-commerce
- Share best practices with the rest of the online sales team
- Define a strong path of growth by identifying new efforts to deliver on ROI
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and processes for our next phase of growth
- Prove to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career to take on new opportunities and explore roles on teams throughout Fledging
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to stay in touch. We’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
FLEDGING IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
*** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***