Birmingham, AL - Full-Time
Fledging is on a mission to provide premium electronics for everyone, starting with storage products. Our products have served thousands of customers in over 90 countries across 6 continents. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the best path to achieve our mission. We are based in Birmingham, AL and are always looking for hard-working people to add to our team! Learn more at www.fledging.net. Take flight!
With Fledging serving thousands of customers across the globe, operations is the backbone of our business. Join us to help with crucial processes such as assembling our products, preparing daily shipments, and making sure our customers are happy.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team to help ensure that our products are assembled and ready to be sent to our customers. You will also take the lead on managing our customer success strategy and ensuring that we provide top service to our customers. Once you get the hang of our internal processes, you will be able to help implement solutions to help optimize these processes for scale.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
We believe that an operations role is one of the best ways to learn about a startup, its products, and the needs of the customers served. We invest in and train our team so that they have the tools and support that they need to consistently meet expectations and grow professionally.
No college degree required. We are looking for a driven and eager to learn individual who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments
Attention to detail and focus on process optimization
Ability to build relationships and collaborate closely with teammates across Fledging
Comfortable with communicating directly with customers to ensure they are happy
Previous experience in an operations/customer success role is a plus, but not required
WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW WEEKS:
- Complete our startup on-boarding program
- You’ll learn about all aspects of the business alongside our cross-functional team
- You will meet your team mentor who will you will shadow under and learn from so you can get situated into your new role
- Get coffee/tea with everyone on the team so you can learn more about everyone personally and professionally
- During your third week, you should have gained all the knowledge you need to start contributing to our operations and customer success processes
WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW MONTHS YOU’LL:
- Assemble our products and log them into our inventory system
- Lead our daily shipments and ensure packages are ready and leaving on time
- Handle returns as they occur and report patterns back to the team
- Learn the ins and outs of Fledging’s product line so you can be a source of knowledge for customers
- Handle daily customer inquiries via message, email, and call across multiple platforms
- Identify new ways to improve our processes so that they are more efficient
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU’LL:
- Become a senior member of the team, helping onboard, train and mentor your peers
- Prove to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career to take on new opportunities and explore roles on teams throughout Fledging
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Send us an email at email@example.com to stay in touch. We’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
FLEDGING IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
*** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***