Spring 2020 Operations Intern
This role is no longer available.
Send us an email at email@example.com to stay in touch. We’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Fledging is on a mission to provide premium electronics for everyone, starting with storage products. Our products have served 10,000+ customers in over 90 countries across 6 continents. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the best path to achieve our mission. We are based in Birmingham, AL and are always looking for hard-working people to add to our team! Learn more at www.fledging.net. Take flight!
What sets our operations team at Fledging apart? With thousands of customers that we serve from across the world with our products and unmatched customer service, you will be able to learn all the details about a startup’s inner operations. We are looking for individuals who excel under pressure, show strong communication skills, and are able to multitask.
JUMPSTART YOUR CAREER:
- Complete our onboarding program to get introduced to what it’s like to work at a startup
- Build relationships with a hard-working startup team passionate about hardware and helping you achieve your personal and professional goals
- Help manage our day-to-day operations selling and fulfilling products across multiple online and offline channels
- Learn how a hardware product is ideated, manufactured, sold, packaged, and shipped
- Identify areas for process optimization and work to see your ideas through
Please submit a 1-page PDF copy of your resume with a paragraph explaining your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Your Name - Fledging Spring 2020 Operations Intern”. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Initial compensation will be at $8 an hour, plus performance-based incentives and bonus, with a minimum of 15-20 hours a week. Ability to work some weekends and overtime is a plus. Fledging is always looking to transition hard-working hires to a full time position.
*** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***